Friday, November 7, 2008

Build A 1 Seater Sand Rail

Presentations ^ ^ Cirpes Hello friends! Pike .........

Hello to all my friends der Cirpes!

'm Daniel.

You may remember me, thanks to some more or less successful fishing trips with those of the circle in which I participate as a "guest".
It 'an honor for me to be able to say officially part of the Fishermen's Accordion Club as an Honorary Member. I became a part of the Circle exactly one year since its fonadazione. Now I'm even in the standings and given the very limited results in Pella on the Lago d'Orta is seriously better get busy!

What else ...
thank the founding members of Cirpes for giving me the honor to join their team. I will do my best! ^ ^

For the upcoming propose to pay a visit to the restaurant of the hunter because I have not been able to test so much goodness ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment