Monday, March 7, 2011

Maggie Sottero Prom Dresses 2009

1976 Lucio Battisti - the battery so the bass


In 1976 came "The drums, bass, etc." The album by Lucio Battisti, a album that was long awaited, but finally gave its positive results. It seems that the album propio
for sixteen consecutive weeks was at the top of the Italian charts and the single from the album was the biggest selling single of the year.
I also wondered why the album had found a similar response to the success I had reading the names of the musicians who participated in the making of the album.

Claudio Pascoli - sax (in the company)
Lucio Battisti - guitar
Ivan Graziani - Guitar
Alberto Radius - guitar (in I'll buy)
Claudio Maioli - keyboards
Massimo Salerno - Gabriele Lorenzi
keyboards - keyboards (I you buy)
Hugh Bullen - Bob Callero
low - down (I'll buy)
Calloni Walter - drums Gianni
Dall'Aglio - battery (I'll buy)

SIDE

1.Ancora you
2.A man who loves you
3.La
4.Io company sells you

Side B

1.Where get that bush
2.Respirando
3.No doctor
4.Il ship
5.Ancora you (reprise)

0 comments:

Post a Comment