Friday, January 21, 2011

Can You Train A Goldfish???

Projects for 2011


Now the good intentions for the new year are no longer very fashionable, because yours truly has never been able to maintain one.
And then working for a long time in quality among "objectives and targets," he remained the professional bias.

In any case, here are the projects for this year. If I write them and read them all I'll have to not abandon them eheh.
  • This blog is the first project: of course it is not enough to be born, but you have to "herd" and grow it.
  • Expand the network of customers. This is the year of marketing and that it is way down.
  • improve my professional , ie: no work at ridiculous prices (W No Peanuts), no "work from home Ah, so you can watch the children" But I am not a babysitter!, No "Ah make the translator, I translate this song? "etc., etc.. Surely this improvement must come from me (suggestions are welcome) and a good education of the customer. But the awareness of my ability (not everyone is able to translate a text of chemistry!). Obviously it will take much, much patience, but I'm sure I'll make it ;-)
  • Write a book. The subject is still hazy, but I've already got a couple of ideas.
  • And then be faithful to my motto for 2011 : "Enough with the deadwood . Last year I was faithful to the motto of the 2010 (I'll tell you soon in another post) and are satisfied with the results. Of course I will continue to follow the motto of last year.
I think this year again omit learning English, but sooner or later be able to study consistently.

I would say that for one year only and the little time I can is enough. But a year is long and we must seize every opportunity.
soon and that your plans for the new year come true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment