Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pinstripe Suit Clip Art

Welcome among us!


Today, January 20 2011, was officially opened my blog, "Babel chemistry."

Its birth comes from a set of situations. This year I decided that for me will be the year of marketing. Because I knew little or nothing, because it is an interesting topic and because I must and will promote my business. Some days ago I attended an online course on how to stand out from the crowd of competitors, then, thinking about the content and application ideas I started ironing.
One of my professor of theoretical chemistry at the university argued that the most valuable insights come as we are engaged in a manual, in his case, shaving, in our case of students who had not done the exercises the excuse of the dishes to wash, just wash the dishes. You see he was right, because even though I hate with all my heart iron, every time my best ideas and insights come just as iron. And this blog is born during a session housewife. While folding a shirt after another has outlined the structure of this blog, thematic areas of the content.
Why this name? As the subtitle suggests, the blog want to combine and integrate my hobby and my work, from a multitude of languages \u200b\u200band cultures (a Babel, in fact) and passing the science and chemistry in particular.
is why you will find in my blog posts dedicated to the translation, others connected to the world of chemistry, a lot of posts related to being a freelancer and the need to organize themselves and organize their lives, with some marketing tips. They could not obviously miss post on reading and books in general because of my passion for books and the importance essential that they have for my profession. Finally there will be some posts dedicated to the life of every day, because you do not live only for work.

To say professional needs, many of the articles on translation and marketing will also be translated into English, in order to have a wider audience.

I hope many will follow me. Waiting for your comments and your advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment