Friday, February 18, 2011

Carisoprodol And One Beer

teaching evaluation questionnaires

What are the main defects teaching the teacher?
  • almost aggressive tone of the first lesson (aggressive tone? Who, me??? Moi?? Naaaaa ... on the other hand we know that the best defense is attack)
  • sometimes speaks in "informatichese" (darling, you're right, it's stronger than me. On the other hand is the first thing I always say in my first lessons in each course. Remember the first lesson, right? That when I had that "almost aggressive tone ...)

What are the main advantages teacher's teaching?
  • preparation
  • explain calmly (and without the almost aggressive tone of the first lesson?)
  • clarity and precision
  • exposure
  • willingness to provide further explanations if something is not understood
  • fun (funny?? fun?? oh God, I hope this is really seen as valuable ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment