Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Itchy Palms Before Starting Your Period

The etiquette of the customer (experience at the fair)


Last fall I participated in trade fairs for my business sectors, to inform you about new and possibly meet new clients.
Assuming that those who make a stand "is there to sell," I found it unpleasant to deal with people you barely hear what you have to say.
I have to say I have not attacked the staff at the booth with my resume, but I have questions about products, I was informed of the areas of operations, like any potential customer. I then politely explained who I am and what I do, but very often I have received responses and hasty reactions of little interest.
Okay, maybe you (now) you do not need a translator / translation, however, the education, I believe, wants them to hear each other for 5 minutes without showing signs of impatience.
Maybe my approach is not correct, but the idea that every job and every worker deserves respect.
Ultimately I think that it is enough just to ask a question that shows a minimum of interest, even if you already know that never use the services of that person. Not to mention that the potential supplier side could also become a potential customer. However, if the initial impression is of little courtesy are not attracted to having to do with you.
recall with pleasure that some companies were informed of my areas of expertise, my overall rates of employment, including any problems in the sector, whether in terms of translation or product market.
The best impression I had from a company that had a binder with preprinted forms. Every potential customer or supplier was registered with the contact details, any brochures and business cards and an indication of the field of membership, and contacts for future collaborations. The employees of this company is willing to talk about with all the visitors to their stand, explaining and also asking for comments and information. was certainly the impression of an efficient, active and interested in their customers and suppliers. A company with which to deal, in fact.

Sometimes a company for more than brochures, business cards, mail "shining" and mass marketing, is the friendly staff.

One thing to remember for our approach to potential customers and suppliers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment